Our federation consists of four vibrant, high achieving, creative and supportive primary schools situated within a six mile radius of each other.
All our schools have long and proud histories in serving our communities. We are all unique and that is what makes us special. All our schools have been judged by Ofsted as good or outstanding.
Our Federation was established in 2010 with a clear vision of raising 'Aspirations', developing a strong 'Community' and valuing the 'Diversity' of each school. This vision still holds true today as we move forward into the next chapter of our development.
The Federation prides itself on providing a friendly, caring, family environment within which children can flourish. We offer children the best learning environments, the best teachers and the best support to enable every child to reach their potential.
We really do believe that we work 'better together'.
- Staff work together - improving practice and developing partnerships;
- We are constantly challenging ourselves and each other through the networks we have built between the schools. Learning from each other's strengths and supporting each other with areas for development. We are constantly striving for excellence, securing high levels of achievement and outstanding opportunities for all our children.
- Children work together - improving learning and building relationships;
- Our budget is brought together - improving resources and best value; and
- Leadership works together - improving opportunities and outcomes for children.
This website will give you a good insight into what we are about and into what we have already achieved together.
Don't take our word for it, our children are our best ambassadors come and meet them. They would be delighted to tell you about their school.
Mel Easter and Paul Girardot